Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

finally, UPGRADE TIME!!

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by damien613, Aug 18, 2010.

1. I recently tried my luck bidding on a bike on ebay, and won!!

the price was right, and well I've had enough of my GPX 250! well out of my probationary / restricted period and having mates who have bigger bikes I decided now was the time!!

so I now am the owner of a 1999 GSXR 750, picked her up for $4500 and now have her down at A1 in brighton for a rwc inspection and to smooth out a couple things (horn not working / figure out a better rear indicator setup & fix a sticky ignition barrell)

I'll try get some pics up soon, but some of you may have seen it on ebay anyway? the bike has had a black metallic respray with orange decals placed on it and polished rims / oggy knobs... however unfortunately the right fairing hasn't been prepped very well and paint has peeled, so I'll need to get that fairing re-sprayed, and if it doesn't cost an arm and a leg for a respray I might go for that option as the tank finish isn't flawless like I would prefer...

runs like a dream, SOOOO much better than my GPX. the "Madaz Racing" exhaust has an awesome note to it and I couldn't help but be a wanker at traffic lights this morning and give it little revs so I could feel / hear the power!!

so siked on this bike, hopefully I'll get my membership fee's sorted soon on here and have my GPX up for sale.
  2. Congrats :)
  3. Well done and congrats.
  4. congrats on the Spewzuki mate :)
  5. Congratz! A new toy is always fun!
  6. Congratulations on the bike!

Enjoy :D