Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Finally...the yellow square is gone

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by botch, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Quick story....went and did the Ridersafe Advanced course, and passed.

Looking forward to the next 12 months going by so I can get my unrestricted licence and get a proper size bike!!

So happy the big yellow square is now off the bike....amazing how much better it looks without!!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. ,,,,,and I have five weeks and three days before getting rid of the P plate and restrictions. But who's counting!

Well done!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Awesome!

I'm so glad I don't have to display a P plate...one advantage of being a bit older and on a full drivers licence
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. The knife is a nice touch.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. It looks AWESOME!!! Congrats botchbotch, awesome feeling isn't it? Bike looks all "grown up" now ;)
    Made me incredibly jealous with having to be on restricted licence for only 12 months! I seriously need to move from VIC!
  6. I'm 62 and have had a drivers licence since 1970, but that doesn't help here in Tasmania!
  7. Thanks KurtzKurtz....it was quite a satisfying feeling!

Fr33dmFr33dm....having read a few threads on here regarding L's/P's/restrictions, etc., I certainly don't envy the eastern states' rules! No high vis jackets required here either.

Not ideal stefankstefank....i assume you have recently gotten your L's or P's? Good on ya...i don't know many people your age who would bother.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. You need something to do in retirement, and I'm not ready for lawn bowls yet.
    • Like Like x 2