Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

N/A | National Finally saw TT3D: Closer to the Edge

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' at netrider.net.au started by Gurbachen, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Man, that race is such a rush, which I already knew of course, but the documentary did a really good job of displaying all the sides of it. That 30 second penalty on Guy Martin really shat me up the wall, and I don't often get bothered by things on TV. I would love to go the Isle some day, although I imagine just seeing one corner isn't as exciting as seeing them all smashed together

Yes I know the movie/race is two years old, but it's new to me!

2.  Top
    • Like Like x 1
  3. seeing one corner is just as exciting, just pick the right corner, for one race/practice and then move. There are more than just one race.

4. ...Downloading... :) thanks!

5. Watched the same movie the other night ( TT3d) great flick !!!

6. Thanks for the torrent, saves me buying the DVD. Hopefully it is as good as what TT3D was!!

7. Only thing I didn't like about TT3D was their reluctance to show some of the crashes. Not that I want to watch people get hurt, but if you're going to go on about a crash, show it.