Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

finally rode my bike on the road

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by furrycreature, Sep 12, 2006.

1. and it was sooo much fun. went for a ride round the block a few times, then a mate took me up to the petrol station to fill up, he was on his vtr1000 i had no hope of keeping up. then went through picton, i really like riding and might go for another ride this afternoon. :grin: :grin: :grin:

2. Well done...can be kinda scary when first get out on the roads with so much to concentrate on - but sounds like you're having a crackin time... :grin:

Hope you enjoy your next ride and your next and your next....etc :wink: just as much... :grin:
  3. Ain't it great! Dunno about NSW, but we've had some nice patches of weather in Vic recently.
  4. Onya mate glad to hear your havin a ball,
    lookin foward to gettin out there myself :wink: :grin:
  5. i worked for the last 4 days and it was pissing down and i woke up this morning on my day off and it was dry and sunny, a bit windy but so so fun
  6. Sounds like a day made just for ya - gald to hear you're enjoying it :)
  7. :woot:

always good to hear, i am miles from home (and my bike) and am working :(

hope you are having fun!
  8. Ah the southern highlands, there are some good roads down there, glad to hear you are having fun! :grin:
  9. That is great to hear. I look forward to seeing you on some group rides.
  10. Nice,

Take it easy though.