Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Finally!! Picked her up yesterday!!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by bambam_101, Jul 8, 2007.

1. Hey all,

Finally, after a few weeks of sorting out finance crap, I picked my new pride and joy up!!

Friday night was like Xmas eve! Trying to sleep, knowing the next morning I would have my new toy, was not easy! Picked her up and took her into work. Then it started raining so I decided to leave it there overnight. Went and got her today and man, im happier than a pig in shit!!

Only managed to clock up 90km so far but heavens to betsies she goes!! Sooooo smooth and stable! The riding position takes a bit of getting used to and some adjustable pegs wouldnt go astray but ill adjust.

Anyways, just wanted to show my new toy off. Im back off to the garage to drool for a bit. Sorry about the crappy quality pics but light in the garage isnt good and the camera wasnt too flash either. (blame it on the camera hehe)

[mod]images changed to url's, to make it 3 in the post. joel :cool:

Cheers Joel. bambam :cool:
  2. giddyup!

awesome bike. congrats!
  3. Congrats mate.............nice looking machine. make sure you treat her well......................rear tyre scrubbed in?????
  4. mmm I have to admit it looks like a sweet ride...even if it is a cowasucky
  5. i think the only thing i can say is phwoar!!!!!! :applause:
    enjoy the new ride and many, many curves :cool:
  6. The middle of it is! hehe Still pretty damp out there today and im still familiarising myself with her. Not gonna push it.
  7. Great looking bike, have fun :)
  8. it came with flames?
    sweet lookin' bike, for a comeandsaarkme :p :LOL:
  9. ZX10R Special Edition

Hot bike, man! I know lots of jealous people.
  10. Its actually the ZX10R Stickered Edition Ktulu. :grin:
  11. on the tank it says "Limited Edition"

Very Hot !
  12. Best colour scheme ever. Oh so jealous.
  13. The red on the wheels and the flames certainly make it distinctive.
    Congratulations! I'm sure you'll have loads of fun scrubbing in those tyres :wink:
  14. ooh! *drools*

nice wheels!
  15. sweet looking bike...congrats on the new purchase :)
  16. boing. my pants are tight
  17. Did the Special Stickered Limited addition come with the carbon rear hugger or was that your handy work?
  18. so the flames are stickered and not painted?
  19. Cheers guys!

The flames are stickers. :cry: The rear hugger was my doing. Not sure if i like it or not. I think the chain guard is a bit too long and bulky. Got the original at home so may end up changing it back.

Anyone know where I can get a carbon fiber front fender from? Or even just know a way of getting rid of those stupid bmx reflectors without leaving holes in the fender? Does the ZX6R front fender fit on the 10? Ive checked ebay throughout but cant find one for the life of me!!

20. She's a beaut!! :applause: