Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Finally on the road!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Wallsy, Dec 23, 2008.

1. So the story goes...

Got the L's in may.

Got all the gear shortly after that - dollar was strong so saved a bit through internet, aussie helmet of course!

Been looking for either zzr, gpx, across or something along those lines since then. Don't know much about bikes so have driven all over the NSW countryside with a mate who does, looked at heaps (all private sellers), spent god knows on exorbitant Sydney tolls but have finally come out the other side with an '06 GPX250 with ~ 7500ks for i THINK the right price - allllriiiight! :grin:

Mate rode it home through the traffic (have a little experience with aggies that's it). I woke up next day at 5am to tackle the trafficless roads, got back about 3 hours later in the height of peak hour with a grin you couldn't wipe for hours.

Unfortunately outta town with work for a couple weeks so it's sittin there in a apartment complex lockup garage (anyone had issues in these?) waiting for my return!

Catchya on the road! :grin: :grin:
  2. Welcome to NR, Wallsy :grin: