Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Finally on Netrider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Martian, Jun 24, 2013.

1. G'day all.

My name's Chris, and I've been in Brisbane about six months now, and riding for about five years. After the wet weather for the majority of Summer and Spring, I'm back on the bike again more these days. My girlfriend deciding to learn has also meant I'm riding more.

I own a CBR250RR and FZ1, both of which I'm trying to sell currently. My first bike after learning on the babyblade was a CBR600RR, which was definitely a step up. My main ride is now a GSR600, which I'm finding a ton of fun, and I'm enjoying the light weight and playfulness after the FZ.

I'm interested in riding with sensible people that will help improve my skills, as well as looking for other new riders to share the learning experience with my girlfriend.

Looking forward to getting to know some of you!

2. There's quite a few lady riders on here from there that might pop thier head in to this post. :)

Welcome and enjoy the ride!

3. Welcome Chris from another Chris. Probably the time to sell bikes up North while you are in the Dry Season. The market is dead here in cold old Melbourne I am afraid. Good luck with the sale. If you become a Premium member ($10 once off) you can post in the Bike for Sale area. :)

4. Go easy guys, I'm sure Chris is still talking about motorcycling here!

Welcome to NR Chris.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Welcome to NR Chris :)

6. Hi Chris,
    My husband and I just got our licences and are learning together too, it's a great excuse to get on the bike, it counts as together time, and is is a great chance to perv on each other in leathers :love: seriously it is great support having a riding partner that is non judgemental, supportive and you can make a fool of yourself with - for me it is great because he can help me lift my bike up when I drop it.