Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Finally joined..

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by SamG, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Hi all,

I've been lurking around here for a little while and thought I was probably due to join.

Little bit about me, live in Melbourne, been riding almost 3.5 years, started on a gpx250, then upgraded to a zx6r, currently riding a 675 daytona (definitely my favourite of the three). Unfortunately don't get up to the twisties too often, bike most often takes me to uni and back so hopefully that can change soon...

2. Welcome along Sam, good to have you here.

Raven's got a 675, you can ... (Audience - Do I take the piss out on someone's first post? I probably shouldn't, hey?) swap stories with him. It's nice to have you here mate. Pull up a pew and get stuck in.
  3. thanks kneedragon,

i think i'm missing something here, but feel free to take the piss, i would...
  4. Welcome Sam, Now you have given Kneedragon "Take the Piss rights" you may regret it. :)
  5. I was only going to suggest that you might like to give him some tips and pointers, that's all. Harmless, really. :rofl: :-w

Raven is a moderator here, has been here since day one, is a mature gent, and an awful fast rider. I'm just shit stiring. Not you - him. LOL.
  6. Welcome mate nice choice of bike.
  7. Hi and welcome to NR...

... and to the NR sit stirring, which can be epic.
  8. Welcome to NR :)
  9. Thanks everyone, I'm going insane with these rare sunny days and not being able to take the bike out, I have to prepare for exams this week. Though I guess a few hours out couldn't hurt...
  10. cool :) welcome!

i used to know a rapping chick called SammyG.

i ride a triumph and my last job was working in a liquor store as 2IC :)
  11. Welcome to NR :)