Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Finally introducing myself

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by mike_dnhm, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Hey chaps and lasses,
    I've been lurking for a little while making the odd comment and thought I should be courteous and introduce myself. I'm in vic and have been riding for nearly 2 years. About to jump on my unrestricted license and tossing up between a z750 and a 600 hornet.
    Cheers guys,

2. welcome to the forum buddy, have fun :)

Anyone else find it weird that super noob is welcoming everyone?
  3. welcome mike :)

i do love the z750's, yet to ride one though. there's quite a few on here with both the hornet and the z750, so should get some good advice.

at the end of the day, sit on them and see how they both feel, and once you get licence up'ed, go test ride both, and lots more, also. i test rode about 15 bikes prior to buying my one. i wish i'd ridden 30 :p
  4. Thanks guys, I won't be doing the 'whats the best bike out of...'question. I think that one's been done...
  5. welcome...

and dont forget the postie in your choices!!!
  6. Welcome to NR, Mike!
  7. Hello Mike, and welcome aboard.
  8. Hi and welcome to NR
  9. Hi Mike.

I've got a Z750 myself, but I'm sure you'll be happy with either choice. Have you also considered the Yamaha FZ6/8 and Suzuki GSR?
  10. Welcome to the forums mate, plenty of us were long time lurkers before joining/posting
  11. Oh yeah definitely would love an fz8 or gsr750, but I'm looking second hand. Managed to put a deposit on a private cb600f, great price with all the bits and bobs i wanted. looking forward to getting it
  12. Remember to post pics when you do get it. :)