Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Finally I'm a rider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Silverdoc, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Hey guys, I've recently joined net rider, so excited about that, got my bike 4weeks ago yamaha vstar 650, almost done 1K on it, amazing feeling.

Really hope to participate and share the netrider community.

Thanks all
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Hello and welcome and where are you from?
  3. G'day doc, welcome aboard.
  4. #5 Nightowl, Jan 19, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2013
  5. Lol, I like to think I am, I'm from Melbourne, currently working in Bendigo,
  6. Gday mate, welcome.
  7. Welcome mate!, I actually get my bike today :) Very excited!!
  8. Welcome to Netrider, and to the roads.....
  9. well f*ck me , another v star rider , welcome mate .
    cruisers will soon be the most popular bike type on this forum at this rate . .
  10. Don't be daft Phil ;)
  11. We are the VStar. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.
  12. Hi and welcome to NR.

Strongly second @Nightowl's suggestion to come along to the Saturday morning practice at Elwood if you can. Get to meet a stack of other NRs, plus learn some skills.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yep, ride from Bendigo in for a sat prac session, you'll get best of both worlds, clock up kms on hwy and talk and learn some skills that just may save you one day :)
  14. Welcome to another vstar rider. Great choice of peoples to associate with and great choice of bike to start your bike riding interests. Rod .
    • Like Like x 1
  15. I can come over your way if you want to ride in on a Saturday morning with someone
    Just not this Saturday
    Let me know :)
  16. Ya VStar rocks :applause:

Thanks a lot guys, definitely will join Saturday practice sessions, they sound really valuable, I need that.
    As tempting as that is Jay, unfortunately I'm working this weekend, may be some other time.
    Cheers guys