Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Finally, I got a bike

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by Tonbi, Mar 13, 2008.

1. well, actually I got it on Monday but have waited to post till I had a pic :LOL:

So here it is

Must admit I was a bit nervous riding from Sutherland to Hurstville for my first road ride and at night to boot. As you can see I survived :grin:

Oh, Gods Country, sorry but can't come out and go riding push bikes anymore :p :LOL: [/img]
  2. congrats on the new bike.....sure you will have a lot of fun on it :)
  3. Your pride & joy eh ? Well done mate.
  4. Nice bike mate congratulations

It alright Tonbi I pick my ride up on Saturday so no push bikes for me either
  5. Yeah the car has been put out in driveway or road, so that bike can be in the carport :LOL: :LOL:
  6. Excellent choice of bike, year and colour. I approve! :grin:

(Had a 1999/2000 black minimonster too!)

May yours enable you to do all manner of fun two-wheeled things, as mine did!
  7. Congrats !!!!!!
  8. She looks like a real beauty mate, GOOD BUY!
  9. nicely done :)

if i see you somewhere between sutherland, cronulla and the city i'll be sure to give you a wave

i've got a black '01 model and P plates and can't do wheelies at all
  10. Congrats on the purchase and good luck with it.

I have a 06 black minimonster and it's been great, I've just got off my restrictions so will be looking to upgrade....will be reluctant to part ways with the VTR though.
  11. Congrats Tonbi!! Nice ride.

I'm looking at getting a black VTR very soon.

If not already, make sure you put a nice can on it eg. Megacycle or Staintune.....heard one in the metal and they sound absolutely HORN BAG!!!!!!!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:
  12. make it go a bit better too

you'll spend a fortune on earplugs like i have - or go deaf

good to be heard though, it does make a difference in traffic