Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Finally Here!!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Ferret, Aug 15, 2006.

1. i finally got my butt into gear and registered. been getting hints and tips from you guys and enjoy reading your threads for the past few months and now got around to registering.

going for my Provisional test next week - so fingers crossed [-o<

anyway just thought the least i could do is say HI!!

2. Well, welcome Ferret

You'll have to drag your butt along to one of our Sydney functions so we can say Hi in person...

See NSW Events and Rides; there's a get-together tomorrow night at The Ranch, out near Ryde.....

3. Greetings from a fellow Hornsbyite, and welcome to Netrider.

There's a run going up the putty rd to Wollombi this Sunday if you're interested. The meeting point is out at west somewhere, so if you're keen to come along we could ride out together. Check out this thread:

https://netrider.net.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=23927&start=0

Cheers.

4. Are you anything like my old pet ferret who used to steal the remote controls and hide them under the fridge...along with the great ferret sock and underwear stockpile?
    Anyway, welcome.

5. was thinking of going, but still being on the L's don't want to hold up the road trian!!

6. You'll no doubt have read of the rides from Berowra then.

7. nah me misses usually takes the remote control and hides it (or has trained the ferrets to do so)

8. been up the old road a few times. it is a great place to cruise