Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Finally got myself a xvs 650 crusier!

Discussion in 'Cruisers' started by seevip, Jun 23, 2011.

1. Hey all,

I've been lurking around and have done a couple of Tuesday nights on the old cbr125r. Finally saved up enough and got a good deal on a XVS 650 1997 custom.

Looking forward to riding with other cruisers and sharing experiences with you all.

2. I'm still new on this so getting used to it, a hell of a lot more bike than the shitty cbr125 i had. Joined the group :)

I love how taxis give way and nobody consciously cuts you off and if they are about to , all you have to do is give it a little throttle and they back off.

Esp like the girls hanging out of cabs waving at you ;)

p.s. how do you post pics in the group?
  3. Welcome to the club!! Excellent choice there. =D>
  4. Matey I have one of these great bikes, a classic in pearl white, enjoy every moment riding it whenever I can. The only problem I have is I cant stop buying bling for it....lol
    That and I dont get girls waving to me ....could be the fifty and not so ripped figure I managed to pick up over the last 20 years.

Enjoy your bike
  5. Ahh..so you believed in the quote 'Bikes & Babes'. You have the bike but where are the F***ing babes? :D

All good Tonner. Just be the lone ranger.