Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Finally got my L's!!!

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by v-petn, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Hi all,

Finally got my L's today... Did the pre learners course, very nervous but passed without a problem. You learn a lot from the instructor, stuff that can save your life. Now it's time to practise and get my skills up to scratch...
  2. Congratulations! Now get out there and enjoy your riding! I got my learners just on a year ago (now on P's) and it's one of the best things I ever did. You can learn heaps of stuff on this forum from the experienced riders. I know I have picked up lots of great tips. Try and get yourself on a netrider ride if you can. And just remember that every mistake you make is a great learning experience. I have had lots of great learning experiences :LOL: and no doubt will continue to do so.
  3. Congrats !!!!!

4. well done, stay safe.
  5. thanks guys... yeah trying to be so safe... got all my riding gears... going 40km feels so fast... I've just been riding around the smal streets... don't dare going out on the main road yet... think it will be a few weeks before i'm confident enough...

Hope to go riding with you guys soon
  6. Grats, and good luck with the nerves :D, I thought the same thing when i started :D