Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

finally got my first bike

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by ckr83, Oct 26, 2006.

1. hey all,
    well the long wait is finally only. ive got a bike.
    its a 99 suzuki gsx750f. this is my first bike and already im loving the freedom, power and energy it gives.
    ill post some pics wen i take some.
    cheers clint

2. Great to hear clint. Just keep that baby rubber side down and you will keep us all happy :)
  3. congrats dude :cool:
  4. Well Done Clint :grin: from what I've read that's a great all round bike heaps of power, loves twisties and can ride all day without sore bits.
    Take it easy........yer right, I can talk I remember what it was like on my fist bike :twisted:, you've got a shit load more power than I had though.

Have fun, nothing like the freedom a bike gives you. :LOL:
  5. Damn people on their bigger bikes ><
  6. Well done, enjoy it!@
  7. Your first bike is a 750?! WTF? No restrictions?
  8. I was thinking that. Can only hope the OP has been riding before, perhaps on dirt? If not I reckon ur just a crazy SOB. :p
  9. thanks guys, will be taking it easy for a while thats for sure. reading the forums have given me a whole lot of help and pointed out alot of things that i wouldn't normally think about. so a big thanks there.
    being in queensland and having had my open car licence for 3+years i could go through qride and go straight to an open bike licence.
    love being a queenslander...
    cheers clint
  10. welcome clint.... congrats on new bike mate :) is nothing like that first one!!!!! gotta love QLD and QRide!!! although i've had my liscence for alot longer... i jsut opted for teh standard RE liscence.... wanted to learn how to ride before gettin a big bike... ride safe n keep the rubber down :)
  11. hey guys are there any riders up my way that go cruising? would be good to catch up with a few other riders, if there are any.
  12. where bouts are you mate??? update your profile for us... i'm sure someone out there is ready for a ride... at any time :p
  13. im in rockhampton, qld