Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

finally got around to signing up.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by CBRider, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Hi
    Ive been looking round on here for a while and thaught i might aswell sign up.
    It started when i was 5 got a prehistoric YZ80 for my birthday and still have it in all its unrestored shabiness. Moving onto now i have owned an 04 CBR1000 for 12 months that i baught fro the bike shop for a steal, i think they may have lost out actually.
    Anyway been riding it by myself apart from the odd group ride and am trying to do afew track days at QLD raceway in the next couple of months.
    well thats my faild attempt at an intro :oops:
    oh yeah the bike now has a yoshimura pipe, PC, all of the stupid intake to exhaust port recirculation has been ripped out, a HRC intake removing the intake resrictors and flappers, BCM race filters, flushmounts and $2 DIY fender eliminator with LED signals and plate lights.

this is how it looked when i baught it last year and is just as tidy apart frm the odd stone chip.

2. Cannot believe it. 18 views of your post and not a single reply!!!.

Enter stage left, IIIITTTT'SSSS ME hi!![/b]

Sorry gota go take me meds.
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Cam :) :) :)
  3. Now that I've had a better read and found the offending comment (sorry no pics)

:roll: :roll: :roll:
    Someone wake KLUTU :evil: :evil:

4. have pics now, can't post images or URL's without 5 posts, so it wasn't through lack of trying.
  5. nice intro and very nice bike
    Ballina mmm gorgeous place

welcome to Netrider!!

6. Hi mate welcome and nice bike.

I grew up around there, born in Lismore! My old man still owns a nice bit of land in the Sin-Bin (Nimbin)
  7. Nimbin is nice if you stay away from the people and the roads on a bike :LOL:
    ill get some pics of the more asthetic mods up to date pics when it isn't so damn overcast.
  8. damn ballina, lismore and nimbi there is some memories, lived in kyogle for a while as a youngin

welcome and nice blade
  9. Welcome Mate

By the way for a first post it is more than most so you've done well

Do you get up around Burringbar at all