Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

finally going for my P's in the morning

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by stanga169, Jul 26, 2010.

1. booked in to do it at Allstar Motorcycle Training in dandy sth. did my l's through hart and had planned to do my P's with them but they were booked out until next week and my L's expire tomorrow lol and these guys are 55 bucks cheaper (y) . I have never heard of these guys as they are pretty new i believe so ill let you know more about them tomorrow i guess cheers!

2. Good luck.
  3. have fun - i've heard good things about them :)
  4. Best of luck! Hope you enjoy and most importatly, hope they impart some useful knowledge on you.
  5. passed , first thing i did when i got home, as i drove there was rip off and chuck the L's in the bin , that felt good. My instructor was Peter Robinson formally of Ridetek , funny little irish man who used to race superbikes in the UK , he was a wealth of information and i would highly recommend these guys to anyone. He was not just going through the motions just to make sure we passed, he really wanted us to understand and become better safer riders which i thank him for. So if your looking for somewhere to be looked after and for someone who is passionate about riding and teaching other riders give the guys at ALLSTAR Motorcycle Training a call and you will not be dissapointed. Now just got to re register my bike and get out there Cheers!!
  6. Congrats!
    Was going to say something about I hope you pass as you left your P's test with only a day left on your L's but seems that I don't need too, and seems I still did anyway!
  7. Good on you stanga169 for passing. I'll be looking to do mine later this year or sometime in the 1st quarter of next year.
  8. Well done mate, good stuff!!

Keep learning...
  9. Congrats man. It's a good feeling.
  10. I hope you have a better relationship with your P plates.
  11. dont need em thank god
  12. The best thing about riding without L plates on is people won't tailgate the shit out of you anymore. It's a target symbol, rip it off and things get more chilled :cool: