Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Finally did it

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Brett, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Been procrastinating and putting it off for 18 months due to various reasons but have finally bit the bullet.
    Got Bike on Friday (CB400)
    Got Jacket, gloves, and Kevlar pants Sunday
    Got helmet Monday (had to drive all over the place to find a comfortable one in XXL - boofy head.
    Booked in learners course for Monday.

IMG_1737.JPG

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Congratulations Brett, did the mascot come with the bike ;) L plates for Christmas. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Hi and welcome Brett, gotta love the CB4, wait til ExportswedeExportswede sees which colour you have :woot:

Just dont go putting too much in that topbox, those racks dont like it, been there/fixed that(y)

Looking forward to seeing you along on a group ride sometime.

Cheers
    Ned:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ditto what Ned said...

5. Welcome to a life of addiction.......

6. well done with the bike Brett and welcome to Netrider!

7. Good job Brett, congrats on the purchase, welcome, and good luck with the L's

8. Welcome to NR...

9. Welcome Brett,
    Congrats on your purchases and good luck with your L's.
    Hope to see you out there.

10. Welcome Brett,

Your head doesn't look that big!

11. welcome aboard brett :) congrats on the bike and good luck for your Ls :)

12. Nice CeeBee neighbour! Welcome and good luck with the "L"s. Might see you around, you're just a short blat away.

13. Congratulations on your great looking bike.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Welcome mate, is that the one that was in Gumtree? The bike that is, not the dog :cool:

15. Well done and welcome to NR

16. I first saw it on bikesales but later on did see the same bike in an older ad on gumtree.

The dog is not common either (Boston Terrier) but if you see then on gumtree they are usually from scammers

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. I have my son's dog here for a while, I'm offering it for sale, how much can I give you to take it away? And how much extra will you want when my daughter in law finds out?
    Vicious little critter.
    image.

• Funny Funny x 3
  18. Ha, definitely looks evil - can see it scowling at you as taking photo.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Whoa, what a BEAUTIFUL bike! And such a GORGEOUS colour too! You, my friend, are on to a real winner. They yellow peril is coming. Can I get a woop woop? Also, we need to ride together some day

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. Lol, crack up