Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

finally arrived thanks Takamii!!

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by goddie, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Well after missing out on the last lot, today [as promised by Takamii] the kevlars arrived, just want to say thanks for the prompt service, the knee and hip protection pads are great!!
    They are a very comfortable fit too, compared to my old draggins from memory the lewels used to get crushed, these feel very comfortable..
    Thanks again Takamii and anyone looking for kevlar jeans!! I gladly recommend them..

2. Good to hear you like them. Are you bringing them down on Saturday, I'd like to see them. The jeans that is not the jewels you sickos.

3. if it isnt too cold will be wearing them for sure..you lookin at getting some?

4. How do you get your knee armours to stay in place? The knee pocket is huge.. Mine float around??

5. Nice one Goddie....

I need to get a new set of Kevlar jeans...the Sartso's are 2 years old and getting pretty tired......

Maybe these are worth a look (y)