Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Finally, after almost a year

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by LostWallet, Mar 4, 2014.

1. My days of lurking are over.
    thanks to the sunday ride of 02/03/2014 I finally figured out what I could call myself.
    Who am I? I am blueys brother. the guy who keeps nicking the CBR250rr every saturday to ride down the practice meet.

I am not likely to post frequently, but now at least i can tell people when i will show up to rides.
    for the record, my wallet was returned, missing only my debit card (already cancelled).
    Before I let you make any assumptions, I am not a good rider, i make plenty of mistakes in traffic, im a bit of a pussy when the rain comes out, and I rev up the bike every time i go past a school or playground.
    Now you know you can, in an informed manner, call me a bit of a dick

I am not going to crash for the next 15 years, i have to make uncle greg eat his words.

Rocks scare me. especially if there are a lot of small ones on the road.
  2. Good to hear you got your wallet back.

Maybe you should change your name to returned wallet?

At least now you have a name other than bluesy brother.

3. HeHe nice first post, and I am pleased to hear you got your wallet back. Welcome aboard.
  4. Welcome. If you're in the habit of giving away money and debit cards just ask and I'll pm you my bank details!