Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ferrari Watch

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by grange, May 21, 2010.

1. Ferrari is a brand not renowned for taking the cheap option. This has allowed it to remain a highly exclusive and in-demand brand.

Little wonder it has gone straight to the Swiss artisan watchmaker, Cabestan, for its latest merchandise tie-in.

The Scuderia Ferrari One by Cabestan has been designed by the leading French watchmaker, Jean-Francois Ruchonnet.

Naturally it uses only the finest materials, including carbon fibre, just like the Ferrari road and race cars.

But to make sure not every Tom, Dick and Harry gets their hands on one of these timepieces, only 60 will be built.

What's more, only existing Ferrari owners will be offered the chance to buy one. Oh, yeah, and they'll cost $425,000.

Exclusivity does come at a price.

And to think, you don't even get a car with it....

Attached Files:

2. do stolen watches tick faster...?
  3. Interesting design...but doesn't look very sheek and stylish at all!
  4. no, but with that ammount of money you could BUY a car......
  5. Looks like compensasion.
  6. That's a bit of a shame, seeing as how a lot of them will probably be bought not by real Ferrari fans who are rich, but rich douche-bags that have a Ferrari to pickup chicks or to look cool, or just so they have a Ferrari in their garage, then get the watch to be 1-in-60 with that watch, which must be even cooler.

Like those rich guys on shows like CSI: Miami - "I have a 40 foot yacht, but hate sailing."
  7. With that kind of money, they could throw in a Fiat Panda
  8. that will go so well with my driving shoes!

9. they're hot twainy. i need a pair ;)