Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ferrari confiscated - motoring journo

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Morbo28, Jul 14, 2009.

1. http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/ferrari-california-clocked-at-231kmh-20090713-diir.html

Just saw that a beautiful $500,000 Ferrari California was confiscated

Apparently the driver was doing 231kph :shock: and it was a motoring Journo from Fairfax. Whoooops. I would guess that it belongs to Ferrari, I wonder how pissed off they are going to be :LOL: some iter test drives will have to wait. They said it was one of only two in Australia. Probabably get in a bit of trouble for that little escapade, I would guess.
  2. Must have been stuck in third. :LOL:
  3. heard that on the radio this morning, when my brothers radio alarm clock woke me at FIVE F*CKING THIRTY AM. the prick is in tasmania atm, so clearly he needs it turned on and set :evil: :evil:
  4. Dude that's not cool. Unplug that thing I say!
  5. Jeez I TOTALLY looked before posting. Didn't see it - sorry my mistake :grin:

Edit: aaahhhh... the highly descriptive title of the other thread helped :wink:
  6. +1 :p
  7. That's what the search function is for. :p

I searched on Ferrari and found no recent threads.
  8. Awesome publicity for Ferrari! They'll have it back in 48 hours, no harm done. :LOL:
  9. lol
  10. Mister Average gets caught speeding and it is hoon this or hoon that.
    Some Media tosser gets caught and it’s a moments laps of concentration.
    Australian media are a bunch of Hypocritical F#$kers.
  11. CRUSH IT!

And lock the bastard up and throw away the key!

Flame suit on.

Wonder what will happen to the Journo.
  12. "you're doing it wrong!"

13. Yeah I wondered what would happen if they crushed it!!!

One reported it was a seven day confiscation.
  14. Tony's thread wins. Came in a couple of hours earlier.
  15. 45 mins actually...and I saw you talking up this thread in the other one :wink:

You're just causing trouble :LOL:

Edit: and I got more views, posts, pages and the most recent post...I guess the descriptive title helps :p :LOL:
  16. True...Morbo's thread is far more popular....and he has pics.