Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ferrari Bike Concept

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Jay77, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Not sure this does it for me ... not what I expected from Ferrari. What does everyone else think?

2. The front looks a bit like this...

3. Looks like someone at Ferrari has had way too much free time on the CAD system - and has never actually ridden a bike in their life. At most they'll probably only build one or two real-life mock-ups to drag around the auto show circuit - then sell them off to some fanatical Ferrari collector.

Really though all it does do is show that there is virtually zero crossover between bikes and cars when it comes to design. I can't think of a single company that has done both well (BMW can't do either right, and Hondas have always just followed what everyone else is doing).
  4. Yeah, I was going to say that it looks too uncomfortable as a daily commuter lol

If I had the coin I would get one, but only to brag, not that I find it overly ugly but I don't find it overly nice either.
  5. That looks bloody disgusting. What the hell were Ferrari thinking when they decided to come up with this heaps of shit. Were they even thinking at all. Looks like an excessively large yellow dildo... with wheels!
  6. Didn't Batman ride something like that in Dark Knight?
  7. Looks like shit. Big ****ing expensive blob of colourful shit!
  8. So that's where the Desmocedici comes from...
  9. ~Gold~