Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ferodo Brake Pads

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Kernel, Aug 30, 2011.

1. I had my motorcycle serviced recently at Sixty Degrees Motorcycles in Notting Hill (top workshop, highly recommend) and I noticed on the service docket that the front brake pads had been replaced. They put in new Ferodo pads.

First impression: They do not provide anywhere near as much braking force/bite as my last pads. I am hoping that this is simply a case of the pads being brand new and just needing to bed in, I will update when they bed in a bit.

2. i just replaced my ferodo pads with EBC and the difference is night and day.
    i suspected my pads had been compromised by a leaking fork seal, so i suppose my thoughts on ferodo aren't exactly normal
  3. Sixty degrees just started stocking brembo pads, so I'm gonna see if they can chuck some in mine next week. Will report back.
  4. i have never had a good set of ferodo pads.