Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

fender eliminator ninja 650 2013

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by xtothaz, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Hi Guys,

Any recommendations for a fender eliminator for a 2013 ninja 650?

2. check out ninja650shoponline
  3. Found some threads on the Kawasaki Riders forum in the US. I need to get one too and I don't think the 2013 model stuff has been released in Australia. We are currently waiting on a Ninja 1000 seat cowl in white.
  4. The 2013 model is no different to the 2012 aside from paint.

This is mine, R&G brand I think? $170 from the dealer. I've since moved the rego, looked horrible there.

5. And ABS? Mine is white, so can't get any stuff here yet, only OS.
  6. ABS has been standard since 2011. Colour has nothing to do with it if you're buying a tail tidy. Would only make a difference if you're buying the pillion seat cover. Can't think of anything else that's a colour related accessory on these. And for that matter my local dealer has been able to source white parts for this for the last 6 months. Must be you're dealer causing delays on you.
  7. Damn Peter Stevens. Will have to give them a call, as have already paid for seat cowl.:shifty:

Plus 2 other Kawa dealers didn't even know the bikes came in white 2 months ago.
  8. dude when i go to purchase online they are charging me $120 shipping :mad:
  9. Schiezenhausen! used to be 50 bucks when I had my 650R.