Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Fender Eliminator for EL250

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by cam229, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Not sure if this is the right place to post, but I am looking to remove the ugly plastic fender from my EL250.

I've seen the pics of the Eliminator 250 B3 model and it looks great, except for the rego plate mounted above the pillion seat.

Has anyone seen, or know where I might be ale to buy or make one?

All information appreciated.

2. Cam, on many occasions I've looked at the wobbly stupid piece of black plastic sticking out the rear of Mrs Frenzy's EL, and thought the bike would look much better without it. I've looked around on the net, and haven't been able to find anyone making/selling parts to modify or replace the rear 'guard, so it looks like it'll have to be a custom job. Having moved house recently I don't have a workshop yet but once I do, tidying up the tail of the eliminator will be just a matter of time.

As a suggestion you might want to browse some bike wreckers and see what you can find off other bikes. You can make almost any part fit anywhere if you try hard enough. :shock:

Once I've done the mod I'll be sure to post some pics, won't be for a while yet though.