Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Fender Eliminator for 09 Ninja 250

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' at netrider.net.au started by Youraagh, Oct 16, 2008.

?
  1. Yes always room for improvement

100.0%
  2. No just get a bigger bike when you're allowed to

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Has anyone installed installed the Targa fender eliminator for the Ninja 250? I'll put up some pics and let you know how the install went...

I'm also looking at getting a Yoshimura full exhaust system, removing the intake snorkel and jetting it to suit. Does anyone know of a good mechanic that can install the jet kit and tune it properly?

There are 3 jet kits that I know about does anyone know which one I should get?

FACTORY PRO
    Part Numbers:
    #CRB-K13-1.0 $89.95 (For Stock Airbox)
    #CRB-K13-3.0 $89.95 (For Modified Airbox / No Airbox)

DYNOJET
    #2193 Stage 2 (Exhaust / Snorkel removed)

Apparently the Dynojet kit is really only for US spec bikes, and won't do much to Aussie spec bikes, but I don't know how accurate that is... Factory Pro seem to have the better products and rep but there's basically no info in their website.

2. the new 250 ninja's are pretty sweet looking i thinks so go for it and change things here and there... your going to have that bike for a year or there abouts and you'll prob ride it almost every day.

when i got mine i thought i wouldn't touch it and wait till i got a bigger bike. so far i've done several little mod's and even considered some second hand pipes offered to me cheaply... go for it i say...

as for the details on the fender elim i can't help you there... enjoy

3. The 2nd one ;)

Some brands might help.

4. Good point...

I have added the jet kits...