Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Female Shift Gloves

Discussion in 'Archived' started by lowercase, May 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Attached Files:

2. Oh, and I wish they did fit. Cause they're awesome! Really decent gloves! Perfect for your woman on the back, or for a female rider in summer!
  3. 90 views and no one wants them? :(
  4. So other than picking these up!? Would the price be any different than just buying them direct online!? (i'd need to ship as i'm in melb anyway)... Interested but wouldn't want to buy anything without the other half first trying them on. :S
  5. cheaper than online as i got them from america. plus, there was a sale on shift gloves. australia probably doesn't stock the gloves, and if they do, they won't be $20.

if she's a medium in female gloves they will fit her (ie, has petite hands)
  6. Ahh k cool! Well she does have fairly girly/small/petite hands. I'll have to see if I can get her down to a shop in the next week to see if we can get a rough idea of her actual size. We're just slowly stock piling her gear for when she is actually ready for a full ride rather than around town in parts of other people's gear! :p

Good luck otherwise & don't wait on my account if you get other offers! ;)
  7. of course :) thanks
  8. sold waiting on the money to hit my account :)
  9. Poop. If the money doesn't arrive, can I have them? Or else can I send you the money and you buy a pair? *hopeful!*
  10. sorry hun, they're sold and the money is in my account and they've been sent off.

there's male shift gloves (CHEAP!) here:

and there's the female gloves (and jackets etc, CHEAP!) here:

you'll have to pay the postage from the states though ;)
  11. Mmm. $99 cute jackets. Must buy 2 to justify postage costs. (I'm not spending, I'm saving!!)
  12. exactly! i got jacket and gloves. love my jacket :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.