Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Female newbie from sydney

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by lowercase, Oct 14, 2007.

1. Hey all! Was actually referred to this site by a guy from Victoria whom I spoke to on the phone (I sort of work in a call centre - don't worry, I don't sell anything!!!!). So, kudos to this guy, he was really sweet and had two dogs, I think?? Worst memory ever lol.
    So how you all going?
    I'm 20 y/o, work in the city, live in a more rural suburb, love my motorbike, he's a Kawasaki ER-5, 500cc, 1999 model, British Racing Green... Perfect 1st bike!!
    Anywho, am gonna check out the rest of the site now!!!

2. welcome lowercase.....................plenty of meet point and ride events now in sydney.

fill in your profile and come along to a"coffee" meet.

3. LOVE your username, lowercase!!! I'll have to be careful now when I tell people to post in lowercase :rofl:.

Welcome to Netrider.
  4. Welcome from another netrider newbie.
  5. welcome lowercase
  6. Welcome to NR.. :grin:
  7. Oh thanks heaps guys!!

I've only been riding for about 5 months now, I might come to a few meets here and there, but I can't get attatched!!!

I am looking to move to France mid next year!!!

But what is "coffee"? Sounds suss :p

Ah, I'm stuffed. Just cooked an extremely large BBQ, which had I left my family to cook it (and I almost did), they would have burnt it (and they almost did!!).

Now am stuffed and waiting for Mr. And Mrs. Smith to start. Excellent movie, though not a fan of Brad Pitt... That's his name isn't it? Angelina Jolie, guys. Now you must be excited :p
  8. welcome to NR

oh angelina, hmm those lips are made for... never mind
  9. Hehehe, don't worry, you're not the only man who wants her and thinks like that about her. :p
    Hell, she was my friends fantasy woman lol.
    Not mine. But we're all different.
  10. Welcome.
    Coffee suss??
    Maybe the Coffee you serve is suss :p

What does "I cant get attached mean??"

Nobody said anything about attachments :grin:
  11. Welcome to NR lowercase, so I guess you will be dumping your bike for a scooter when you get to France??
  12. No no no!! Not a scooter!!! :shock: How could you suggest such a thing!?!?

I'd be shipping my baby over there!!!

Though I like scooters, they're not my thing!!!
  13. Welcome to NR :dance:

Since you live in Dural, you've got a weekly coffee meet thats nice and close.

Mean fiddler

Or another not to far... theres always the fortnightly one at Terry Hills. I live right near there, and come out to the fiddler every week so you can join us at terry hills too :LOL: (on this Wednesday)

p.s. although they are "coffee" meets, the drinks don't need caffine in them.... wait coke has.... oh nevermind

p.p.s. i work in Dural :grin:

p.p.p.s. wait no, that was all :wink:
  14. Haha thanks Dan!! A very nice welcome, and lots of p.s's :p

Well, although I live in Dural, I unfortunately work in the drone of the city. I am currently looking for another job that is closer... But so far, to no avail.

I am not sure where Terry Hills is. Heard of it, been there, but this morning is not doing me justice, so I'll have to look it up when I get home. I've never been the the Mean Fiddler, but maybe I'll check it out one day... Eventually, I'm sure.

So it doesn't need to be coffee? Thank god! I hate the stuff.

Lemonade it is!

:grin: :grin: :grin:

EDIT : Oh, by the way, my name is Holly :)
  15. OK OK boys put your tongues back in your head.

*coughs* clears throat..

So Holly ....how you doin :cool:

16. Holly (If that's her real name) blew it when she told you she was only 20 huh???? :grin: :grin: :grin:
  17. Welcome to NR Holly.

Don't let some of these guys put you off coming to a "coffee meet".
    There are other ladies that go along to the Mean Fiddler meet if you'd like to come.

Good luck with the job hunt.
  18. I would have thought that you would have taken more notice of the fact that Holly said

Ah, I'm stuffed. Just cooked an extremely large BBQ, which had I left my family to cook it (and I almost did), they would have burnt it (and they almost did!!).
  19. Okay, lets get a few things straight :p

Yes, I'm 20. My real name is Holly, as hard as that might be to believe, it's true. But I don't mind being called lowercase or Holz / Hols.

Yes, I live with my mother and brother, hence the need to move, and I just so wish to move to France, as I have wanted to go there since I was 5 or 6 or some puny age...

And yes, I am an excellent bbq cooker, and I love to cook, but I rarely bother! hahaha. No, not a woman who just gets put in the kitchen, so don't imply it :p If you were going to anywho...

:wink: And which boys here are single, hey? hahaha.. (joking... or am I? :p) You can keep your tongues out if you wish. But I'm probably not worth it!!
  20. Opening the proverbial can of worms, :worthlesspics: :LOL:.