Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Female Kevlar Jeans

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by speedysnaill, Mar 25, 2007.

1. Does anyone know a good place in Adelaide that sells women's Kevlar Jeans? I'm after something that's slighly stylish, I don't wanna look like a gumby in over-sized shapeless jeans! :grin:

2. If you're after the usual brands, check out places like Peter Stevens, Yamaha Pitmans, Bill's, the tiny little place on Morphett St in the city. Walden Miller on Unley Rd have, I think, Hornee and maybe Shift as well as their own brand. I would be surprised if they couldn't MAKE you some denim jeans if you don't like/fit anything that's currently out there.

I also hear, for what it's worth, that Draggin' will move the kevlar around for you if it doesn't fit properly in a standard pair.

Personally, I'd recommend doing the rounds to see what brands and types you can find and see what fits and what doesn't. If you can't find anything that fits off the shelf, go have a chat to the people at Walden Miller and see what they can do for you.
  3. :)

Thanks, I guess I just need to do some shopping around. Much appreciated.

4. Women's Hornee kevlar jeans are stylish - hipster with boot leg (and cost arround $239). Check out the website - hornee com au (having problem attaching url) - to find a store location that stocks them.

You'll need to try them as you will probably fit into a size smaller than what you normally wear.
  5. :? Their demo video shows a bunch of guys jumping out of a plane and landing in a sandpit. Something that happens to bikers a lot. I feel so reassured now that they will hold up in a slide down the road at 100k.
  6. i can vouch for Hornee's... crash tested them with no gravel rash!
  7. They look cool too!

You might have to make some phonecalls and go out of your way to get them, but they are so nice, the cut is completely different to draggins.

Draggins look like nana pants on me, I must have a short torso or something.
  8. What side of Adelaide are you?
    Anywhere near Lonsdale?
  9. not only do they protect... but you look damn sexy in em too! :cool:
  10. taa 2Gs - but thought you were watching my riding technique :wink:
  11. :LOL: :LOL: dont you worry... i got ya back. :wink:
  12. If you get Draggin's don't forget to ask for the "Knox Knee Armour Inserts". When I bought my Draggin's, at Peter Stevens, they didn't mention that they were available and I had to go back to buy them later.

Also check out this thread for some alternatives to the knox.
  13. Got some sexy Hornees from Walden Miller, thanks guys!

PS had to go a size UP - damn things don't strecth :LOL: