Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Female biker killed in smash

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Woodsy, May 3, 2007.

1. Well theres no realy good way to say this but here goes.

The young lady killed was a friend of mine and also one of my customers, Her hubby works with Cruisingal who is taking this particularly hard.

For those on the Bright trip she was the Small, Happy, Bubbly chick in the Red jeans on the dance floor and Blue leathers on her bike.

She was an experianced rider and absolutley loved being on the bike, she will be sadly missed by those that knew her.

I wont mention her name yet as i'm not sure if it's been oficialy released.
    And PLEASE do not speculate on the crash as the investigation is ongoing at this stage (news articals dont always get it right).

2. Extremely shocking news........
    I can't believe this happened to such a young and vibrant young lass.
    I spent all of lastnight sifting through the bright pics... and each and every photo of her bought a tear to my eye, she was always smiling and it was a real pleasure to meet her and spend my 40th with her.
    Such a tragic waste of a young life.

Sincere condolences to her family and friends, my thoughts are with all of you at this very sad time.
  3. My condolences to all concerned. Given that the rider was known to Netriders, this thread will stay, but please pay heed to the above and do not speculate or discuss the accident itself, as I do not want to have to delete this thread.
  4. Condolences to all.
  5. my heart goes out to all those that knew her...
    very sorry to hear that..
  6. Pretty bloody stunned right now...

+1 on the smiling Caz - such a beautiful, friendly girl.

Thoughts and condolensces to her family, friends and anyone who had the pleasure of meeting her/dancing with her/laughing with her.
  7. Yep!
  8. Didn't know her but she was well loved by the sound of it, condolences to the family. Ride in peace. :angel:
  9. My sincerest condolences to family and friends, always a tragedy.
  10. This sort of news always comes hard, doesn't it? My condolences to all who knew her.

So sad, so young....
  11. :( Sincere condolences. riding the big bike in the sky now
  12. I loathe the word "smash".

Rest In Peace fellow rider.
  13. That's terrible news :cry: . Condolences to all involved
  14. Thanks heaps Inci, i did make doubly sure i read the T&C's before posting.
  15. This is just horrible, horrible news :cry: My condolences to all her family and friends.

Hugs to Woodsy, CG, Mr CG and all the guys that were on the Bright trip ~ something like this leaves everyone feeling sick, but it is so much more gut-wrenching when it's someone you know, my thoughts are with you all.
  16. I hate it when the realities of Motorcycling hit home like this... :(
    It's an enjoyable persuit, but it can cost so much...

At least she was doing what she liked to do...riding.
    Rest in Peace...
  17. I hate it. Horrible and unfair. We have to know that she is riding and having a ball. Never gone, with us always in Mind Heart and Soul.
    To the family and friends goes many thoughts of comfort.
  18. i'm terribly sorry for the loss of your friend