Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

February Photo Competition Entries

Discussion in 'Monthly Photo Competition' started by Mouth, Feb 9, 2008.

1. Please ensure you refer to the forum rules before posting a photo entry or discussion.

2. ok seems like fun, i'll have a go,
    pic taken with my mobile phone
  3. i'm no fair weather rider....
  4. On my waaaay to Walcha

5. Got a bit lost in Bunyip State Park. :LOL:
  6. #7 Hotcam, Feb 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2016
    Nice bike pics, think I'll do something different. Let's see what I can find in the ole' photos file...

This sense of joy and appreciation for fans, is why he's such a popular champion.

Phillip Island MotoGP, 2007, saturday afternoon.
    (copyright by me).
  7. Yeaaa, i'll play dirty.. I'll use the "cute pet" factor :p

However, there is a "pie snap" larking about that ought to become the first pic of the month. May the real Slim Shady please stand up?
  8. I thought I'd go the artsy fartsy look

9. [​IMG]
    I took this at the 2007 MotoGp's in the traders tent.
  10. Ben Lomond National Park, TAS. Sept. 07

11. This pic was taken on the Glenmore rd outside of Bacchus Marsh.

12. En route to the Grampians (and proof you can tour on 250s)
  13. [​IMG]

Cathedral of ferns reserve, Mt Wilson, Blue Mountains. Xmas 07/08 trip.

oz650r - that is an absolutely awesome shot. The long grass, the hill in the background. Gives it all a sense of isolation - well it gives me that feeling anyway. :)
  14. Cool thread.

Here is one I took a couple of weeks back, jazed it up with a couple of little logos :)

Click for a larger one.

There are some great little photos on here.
  15. [​IMG]

Steam rising off the road after rain on the Great Ocean Road, December 2007.
  16. By the way, according to the forum rules, there should be a theme for each month's comp. This thread seems to be random bike shots. Which is fine, of course, but am I missing the theme somewhere?
  17. I suspect that it's all happened rather quickly, and the theme doesn't yet appear to have been chosen.

I have also suggested to Jason that there be a separate 'Discussion of the POM' thread, so comments don't get mixed up with pictures (to which I'm now contributing :roll: :oops:)
  18. The competition rules are at https://netrider.net.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=49171 and makes no mention of a theme.
    We'll see how we progress for a month or 2 before possibly introducing theme's for a month.