Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Feb Two Wheels...cover DVD

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by brokey, Mar 5, 2005.

1. Apparently the Feb edition of Two Wheels comes with (or you send of for it) a cover DVD. The DVD has the C Word program (channel 31 show) where they hang around with Josh Brookes before the World Supersport race at Phillip Island last year and the race that he won as a wild card entry. If anyone has a copy that they dont want, let me know as I bought a copy of the March edition of Two Wheels to discover that this isnt the right one.

2. Yeah I got that DVD Brokey. You can have mine. :wink:

Do you venture out to Friday night coffee at all? I'll be at the next one (11th March).

Otherwise it wouldn't be any trouble to drop it off or something on the way through.

Reply here or PM me.
  3. It was the kind of show that would be just tolerable if you weren't already into bikes.
    I seriously don't think yoo'll be missing much if you don't end up seeing it.
  4. Thanks for that...will contact you sometime soon...

i have seen that episode 3 times so far through a lot of snow (crap reception) and think it is one of the best from the C Word and just a great show over all....
  5. They aired that episode in the last few days.
  6. It was on last Tuesday night..