Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Feb 8, 2015] Victorian Star Cruiser Ride Day (Vic)

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by Stever42, Feb 3, 2015.

Victorian Star Cruiser Ride Day
Start Date: Feb 8, 2015 10:00
End Date: Feb 8, 2015 14:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +11:00 AEDT

885 Princess Hwy, Pakenham
Vic 3810

Posted By: Stever42

Confirmed Attendees: 3
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 3
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":
  1. From the Yamaha website ;
    Yamaha Motor Australia in conjunction with Victorian Star Yamaha dealers will be holding Victoria's first Star ride day.
    When: 10:30am Sunday 8th February 2015
    Meeting point: from 10am, Coles Express Service Station, Princes Hwy, Pakenham VIC
    Destination: The Botanic Gardens, Narracan Drive, Moe VIC

This ride is will cater for all rider abilities and will incorporate a combination of highway, free flowing as well as twisty roads through parts of the picturesque Dandenong ranges. A BBQ lunch will be provided by Yamaha Motor Australia at Moe Botanical Gardens where a variety of prizes and giveaways will also be awarded to participating riders and pillions.
    Affiliated Yamaha Star dealers will be attending the ride, and both officials and experienced riders will be on hand to help all levels of riders and make sure that everyone gets as much out of the day as possible. Every participant in this ride will make new friends and have the opportunity to show off their Yamaha Star Cruiser over lunch.
    This upcoming Victorian Star Ride day is set to be a great day out with fellow Star enthusiasts, so register your details below and we look forward to seeing you on the ride.
    Open to Star cruisers only. Registration is essential for catering and prize eligibility.
    Registrations close 9:00am Thursday 5th February 2015.

Register online at :
    http://www.yamaha-motor.com.au/content/star-ride-registration-pakenham-to-moe-vic

2. You going Steve ?, Im gonna have to go and check out the cruisers

3. sounds like fun :]

4. Yes Eric, already registered. Gonna be a bit warm though.
    I thought I should post this up as I didn't know how many people would hear about it. I think Yamaha actually sent a text invite to anyone who has bought a cruiser new, but if you had bought one secondhand would you still get notified ?

5. should be ok mate, its gonna be cooler if we head into the back hills to Moe, Im dusting off my shorty helmet lol

6. It will be good to see you and passenger again Steve.

7. at least they have given notice that there will be lots of wobblers around Moe

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Was a pretty good day out. About 70 bikes. The ride went through Gembrook, round to Noojee and back down to Moe.
    Unfortunately we happened across a nasty accident between 2 bikes North of Blue Rock Dam.

Well done TwiceShyTwiceShy onyour prize win. Nice to meet you Bam BamBam Bam & SheynoldsSheynolds.
    Lazy LibranLazy Libran - were you there ?

9. Saw some pics on facebook, looked like a good day. We have our one in a couple of weeks.

10. Stever42Stever42
    sorry, couldn't make it...

11. It was a good day! nice to meet a few of the guys from here! and we got great weather as well, score!

12. yeah guys and gals, great day, great roads and nice people.