Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Feb 25, 2016] Night Ride tonight 25/2/16? (Sydney)

Discussion in 'NSW' started by wideone3, Feb 25, 2016.

Night Ride tonight 25/2/16?
Start Date: Feb 25, 2016 20:00
End Date: Feb 25, 2016 22:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +11:00 AEDT

Sydney 2074

Posted By: wideone3

Confirmed Attendees: 0
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
  1. Going for another night ride, depending on if people are interested or not. Will head a variety of places depending on where you want to head as I'm chill with wherever. Lemme know.
    Theres also no real set time as of now because its already late. If people can't make it tonight but would be down for something on the weekend (preferably saturday night), Feel free to post and we might be able to get a small night ride together

2. Now you do mean tonight wideone3wideone3 :whistle:

Was just thinking of heading out to Newtown for dinner, any idea what time you'll be off, might catch you on n the way back.
  3. yep tonight this time. not sure what time ill be heading. Depends on if i have any takers. I just have tomorrow morning off work and thought another night ride would be cool.
  4. Ok cool, I'll check in before I leave the city but I'll be going for a fang regardless, too friggen balmy tonight.
  5. depends where your headed. Im down in north turramurra, aka round the hornsby area but i don't mind riding 30 mins or so to meet you somewhere.
  6. Currently in thornleigh so don't know if that's closer or further away than where you are.
  7. Was thinking old road?
  8. Which ones that? Or is just called old road
  9. The old pacific hwy
  10. Ahh yeah I'm completely down for that. What time were you thinking. I'm up near there atm
  11. Still eating, will leave Newtown in about 20, that cool
  12. Yeah thats good. Not sure how long it takes to get from.newtown here but just message whenever you have an idea of what time you will be there
  13. Meet point?
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. Wanna meet at the petrol station either the 7/11 one or the one before at that sort of start of it
  15. Leaving now i guess 30 or 40min to get there.
  16. Okay ill head that way in 20 mins then
  17. Okay im at the bp garage thats near coles
  18. Okay im literally now round the corner at coles getting a drink
  19. Sorry missed those msgs at the 7 11
  20. Okay ill head up that way.might be like 15 minutes tho