Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Feb 24, 2013] Westside Riders - Ride to the Island for WSBK 24th February (Victoria)

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Carpe Diem, Jan 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Westside Riders - Ride to the Island for WSBK 24th February
Start Date: Feb 24, 2013 08:00
End Date: Feb 24, 2013 10:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +11:00 AEDT

Philip Island GP Circuit
Philip Island GP circuit

Posted By: Carpe Diem

Confirmed Attendees: 5
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 5
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":
  1. Hi Guys and Girls,

Proposing a ride to Philip Island for World Superbikes on the 24th of February.
    Although the event is from the 22nd to the 24th, We are proposing that we ride down for the main event on the Sunday 24th.

... Details of the event below, tickets for the race are usually around $90, but can be purchased online cheaper if you choose to get in early.

You may not wish to stay for the race, but just come along for the ride.

Proposing to leave from the Westgate United Service Station @ 8am to get down to the island for around 10am, So we can watch some of the Warm up and then the main races starting at Noon.

Directions link Below

So come along even if its just for the cruise down.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Not going to be on your ride, cos I'm there for the weekend, but you'll find the NR crowd at Siberia on race day.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I'm up for joining you on the ride down.....Jon
  4. Possible maybe........I might be interstate that end of Feb - if not.....I should be able to venture down.
  5. hi there, is it ok for a female learner to join the group?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. No worries will be at the Servo ready to go at 8am :)

Let me know either way so we no to wait or not

Of course it is the more the merrier Xenia :)
  7. So any other takers for Riding Down on Sunday, Be good to have a fe riders :)
  8. Can't believe this has come around already!

I'm not going to be able to make it - sorry mate.......life getting in the way of ridding again!
  9. Yup, I'm in..
  10. No worries mate, hit me up when you can get out

Awesome should be 4-5 of us atleast now see you at he servo around 8 Blackadder
  11. Sweet. Not sure if I'll be able to stay for the race, but more than able to come for the ride there!
  12. Awesome definitely come for the Ride, We will be departing from the Servo @ 8 :)

And man your up early, posted @ 4.18am :eek:
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Will do - have a great ride lads.........and lass =D
  14. I am going to ride down but I'm in Eltham. Is there anywhere I could meet up with you guys, apart from Westgate? If it's too hard, that's cool.
  15. Hi Hughesy,

Depends on which way you come down from eltham to the Monash freeway, If you jumped on the eastern / Eastlink and exit onto the Monash and meet us there after 8, Probably 10 past or 1/4 past 8. We will head from there down to theSouth Gippy Hwy exit then on to the island with probably one stop in between.
  16. Cheers man :). Really can't wait for this, been ages since I've been in a group ride. Hahaha, I blame my crappy work hours for being up so early.
  17. No worries mate, See you Sunday. I wont say bright and early cause its more midday for you;) . See you @ 8
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Rather than wait for you at the Eastlink interchange, it won't take much longer to ride to Westgate and I'd rather hook up with you guys prior to the ride. I'll meet you at the servo, at 8. Is the Westgate united the (city-bound) Todd Rd service centre on the Westgate freeway?
  19. It's ok, confirmed by looking at map. See you guys at 8.
  20. No worries Hughsey, See you then. And yes its the City bound servo. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.