Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Feb 20, 2016] MV Agusta national demo day (National Dealers)

Discussion in 'Other States' started by GeorgeO, Jan 12, 2016.

You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
MV Agusta national demo day
National Dealers
Confirmed Attendees: 0
Posted By: Mouth
Start Date: Feb 20, 2016 09:00
End Date: Feb 20, 2016 15:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +11:00 AEDT
  1. On the 20th of February 2016 MV Agusta will hold its first ever National Demo Event to customers eager to experience the famous marque. MV Agusta dealerships across Australia will celebrate the event by offering customers a test ride from the current MV Agusta line-up and will receive a $500 in-store credit on official MV Agusta accessories or apparel with any new MV Agusta motorcycle purchased on the day.
    In addition, those customers who participate in the test ride will receive a complimentary MV Agusta event t-shirt.
    Staff will be on hand to give insights into the latest MV Agusta model range and answer any questions riders may ask.
    To participate in this event, please register your interest by filling out the test ride form. Bookings are limited so please get in early to secure your test ride.

Test Ride Requirements:
    CE approved protective motorcycle clothing. (Recommended leathers or high quality abrasion resistant textile riding gear with armoured knees, elbows, shoulders, back and hips.)
    Australian Standards approved full face helmets with visor.
    CE approved leather gloves. (Knuckle/palm reinforcements recommended.)
    CE approved reinforced motorcycle boots.
    Credit pre-authorisation approval for insurance processing (on the day)
    Full valid Australian motorcycle licence
    Zero blood alcohol limit

2016 MV Agusta National Demo Event
  2. George, I'd love to, for the same reason I'd love to drive a current Ferrari, but, really, I'd be doing it under false pretences; I'm not in a position to buy one, and even if I was, I'd probably take the stingey option and buy something else and pocket the change.......
  3. the tshirt comes in handy to wash your Aprilia
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Hornet your honesty is commendable,considering a lot of people go about their every day lives
    under false pretences.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Might be the kick in the ass I need to change bikes. Given I wuzzed out of the last one, will give it a go.

Wonder why they really care what you wear, its your skin, not theirs.

Anyone know what the Credit Card needs on it for the excess/insurance?

Hoping it will run out of Kinglake again for Vic.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Go on GoozaGooza, you know you want to:sneaky:
  7. Lol
  8. I think this time instead of a tshirt and keyring you get a pair of ass less chaps and a gerbal
    • Funny Funny x 3
  9. Should I bring my own seat cushion or have words already been had with the engineers about using concrete to make the seat?
  10. From memory $3k. I think...

And well worth it GoozaGooza , they run an awesome "free flowing" ride so you can really get to feel how the bikes handle in real life, not a slow putt-putt around the 'burbs. Plus its a nice ride up to Kinglake anyway, great way to spend the day!

Do it!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. hornethornet - judging by what I saw at the previous ride days the majority of riders where there only to experience the brand and not to buy. I would not feel guilty if I were you just going for the experience.
  12. If you ride an MV like an MV is supposed to be ridden you won't be focusing on the seat.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. I've put my name down for a ride on a Turismo Veloce 800 (preferably Lusso).
    • Like Like x 2