Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Favourite bike clips

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Black Magic, Feb 28, 2007.

1. This may have been done before but I thought I would share my favourite bike clips...anyone else have a good one? (I hope this link works)

2. Ahhh....motorbike racing......bring it on!!!
  3. Havent seem the clip yet, sorta got distracted by the photo gallery. :grin:
    I didn't realise your age. :shock: (thats a good thing)
  4. Thanks pat :wink: ...but did the clip work anyone?? :grin:
    I will post another one when I get home.
  5. Yeah, it is working. My work connection seems slow today, it was taking too long. Will have a look it it tonight when I get home.
    Saw the first 10 seconds before I got distrasted. :wink: There didn't sem to be any sound.
  6. Forget about the sound comment. I just realised my laptop was muted. :oops:
  7. I will check it when I get home- the music is fabulous...hope it works.
  8. Work blocks Photobucket [​IMG]
  9. Thats a awsome motogp clip. great soundtrack. :cool: :cool:
  10. That Moto GP video clip was awesome. :grin:

11. There is a lot of talent there!!

Awsome!! :LOL: :LOL:
  12. Old clip. (repost). :p
  13. Finally looked at it. Great clip & sound BM. :grin:
    There is an old clip about the 500cc gp that I like too. Tryng to find it.
    But most people have probably seen it anyway.
  14. Loove that MotoGP_Animals clip :grin:

The dancing biker was a bit of a laugh too - especially the self spanking :LOL:
  15. Those links don't work. :cry:
  16. Ok, found the on that I was thinking of, I had to upload it to my webspace.
    As I said before, it's an old one (moto gp 500cc) and plenty of people may have seen it before.
    I dont care, I still love it. :p

17. That was great. Excuse my ignorance, but would it be fair to put the solo "get offs" in 3 categories; 1.) fall off (leaning too low},2.) "tank slapper & 3.) " high sider ". Any comments from anyone would be appreciated. I'm trying to perfect my crash techniques, in the past I normally drop it if it looks I'm hit a car (depending on the circumstances) Iv'e lost a couple of mates who went airborne. Also letting go of the handle bars at some point seems like a good idea.

Regards Denis. :shock: