Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by FatalCure, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Greeting and salutations.

Hey, I'm Dave, I've been lurking the forums for the last couple of weeks so finally decided to post. Heres a little bit about me, I'm 20 years old, I like listening to music of all genres especially EDM (Electronic Dance Music), sleeping, programming, raving, dancing, mixing, web design, basically anything web related, soccer, actually anything with a ball, movies (Quentin Tarantino and Stanley Kubric are probably my two favorite directors), just hanging out with friends and much more.

I had my Pre-Learner rider training on Tuesday and Wednesday at Loftus TAFE, had lots of fun and learned alot. I'll be going for my L's on Saturday.

Prior to this I've had basically no riding experience besides using a Vespa for a few hours in Greece. I'm looking at getting a Green Kawasaki ZX2R for my first bike.

What else to write about. What other part of my life/character can I destroy with my eloquent verse? Heh, I might just give it a miss and go make a hot Milo instead. Sure it will accomplish nothing, but at least I will have a warm tummy.

This is me by the way. On the left.

2. Ten points on the rider training and where you are so far..

Twenty points for the hot Milo :LOL:

Welcome to Netrider.
  3. another dave with fatal as/in the user id :shock: lol

welcome to netrider
  4. Gday Dave & Welcome.

Good luck with your L's.

I'll go another ten points for the milo......yum.
  5. Welcome, Dave! All the best for your Ls on Saturday :grin:
  6. Ello.
  7. Welcome to Netrider ... Tripple points for the Milo, best served with One brown sugar and Cream instead of milk.... Yummmmmmmmmmmmy!

Got one of those ZXRs sitting in my garage but cant quite get used to the riding position ... always end up with a sore neck!!! :roll: ... Must be too used to the CB 250.... my other bike.
  8. Welcome Mate. It's great to see an intro like yours and a profile with some detail.
  9. :LOL: that was same for me. the sad part was, i came off my vespa in greece :LOL: probably not a good omen! or maybe it just meant i got my 'accident' out of the way early.

welcome aboard buddy - enjoy the forums.
  10. haha me too, I have a nasty scar on my knee from it. Go us.
  11. Welcome to the forums.. :grin:
  12. Welcome Dave

great intro post!!!
    no more points for Milo you have enough leading points now