Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Fast Food Anyone (skill to have)

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by siwanut, Jun 4, 2008.

1. That is talent. You should see me try to use chop sticks.
  2. Probably best to chuck a NSFW warning up. The vid is ok (albeit not funny(, the chick getting her arse eaten out on the side bar probably isnt.
  3. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  4. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry...still recovering...ahhh......

whew...okay, sorry. I think I regained my composure...
  5. I'd like to see a combination of this vid, and another that's floating around (can't be arsed finding a link to it):

Guy falls off, then chases down his still-rolling scooter before jumping back on and riding away - all while continuing to eat his noodles.
  6. :worthlesspics: :shock:
  7. is that gonna be the same vids as that video we been seein floating around in the forum

"a moto Gp rider falls off and bike keeps going and he chases it and jumps back on"

"This one was chasin it with noodles in his mouth?"
  8. Basically, yeh. Just having noodles in his mouth wouldn't cut it though - he'd have to be holding the bowl in one hand and actively using his chopsticks with the other.

Meh ... I've been in a stupid mood since about 14:00. I'm really just suggesting random shit that would (probably) amuse me. It's probably best not to think about it too much.