Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Fast 5 preview

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by Takamii, Dec 16, 2010.

1. #1 Takamii, Dec 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    I know its car related but this snuck up on me - had no idea it was even being made

[URL="
    ]
    [/URL]

2. Mad it's got a Ford GT in it - its a must see then! :)

3. #3 17SJS, Dec 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    Sweeeeeeet.

Was just watching the dvds on the weekend, other half asked if they were making another one. How did i not know about this?!

4. Like Big Kev says I'm Excited!

5. Haha looks lame... but memories of Yr 10 when Fast and the Furious came out:p

6. ok so the chinese guy Han from tokyo drift is alive and in it - means this movie happens before tokyo drift

also vince is in it from the original movie

7. Looks like a top movie, a must see for me.

Isnt this suppost to be before Tokyo Drift? where Vin and Han meet? Im pretty sure that Han is dead.

8. okay so whats the order of the movies then

1. Fast and furious - original movie

2. Fast and furious 2 - when Brian is in the skyline in Florida Brian gets a clean record again for helping the cops

3. The fast and the furious ( the one just released where Dom comes back to USA ) this is why Brian is a FBI agent, Han is in this and he and Dom know each other and work together in Dominican Republic.

4. This new one - Fast 5 - because they have busted Dom out of gaol ( remember him on the bus going to gaol at end of "the fast and the furious " and in this one Vince is back ( from original movie ) as well as Han and the other two guys from Dominican Republic that used to do all the heists with Dom - basically his gang there - but Dom's girlfriend is not in it as she was killed in the movie previous to this where Dom is back in USA.

5 Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift - where we see Han killed and Dom at the end - Han is most likely moved to Japan in this movie because of all the heists done in the number 3 and 4 ( 4 being the one coming out soon ) -

now using this chronological order - they could still have a 6th movie set after Tokyo Drift

9. Not to rain on the fan parade, but:

Please_God_Make_It_Stop.

10. 1) The Fast and the Furious (2001)

2) 2 Fast 2 Furious (2003)

3) Fast & Furious (2009)

4) Fast Five (2011)

5) The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

11. vin-diesel-fast-furious-puts-in-car. [​IMG][​IMG]