Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Farx Scar Non

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by hornetS, Dec 13, 2014.

1. G'day to all my fellow riders,
    I have been riding for about 3 years and have recently purchased my first full power bike (Honda CB600F2 Hornet S). The extra power and handling is fantastic. :]
    My last bike was a jap import Kawasaki EN400 cruiser (Harley copy). I have also owned a Kawasaki ZZR250 (my very first bike), CB125E (slow!) and a 1980 Suzuki GP125 2 stroke road bike which I restored.
    I have done lots of mechanical work on cars and I have noticed motorbike are much simpler to work on, but you need bloody small hands sometimes :-(
    I mostly use my bike to commute to work (20km round trip) but love going for a ride on the weekends. I really wish I applied for my motorcycle licence 20 years ago ;-)

Regards
    HornetS

2. A common mantra hornetShornetS of wishing that one had taken up riding 20, 30 or 40 years ago...but never ever too late or too old!:troll:

3. A lovely bike the Hornet S, all the more desirable for having a 17" front wheel instead of the unfaired version's 16" effort...
    Welcome to Netrider from the original Hornet :)

4. You weren't parked in Kiewa St, Sunday afternoon were you? Saw a a nice looking Honda 600 there.

5. welcome aboard :]

6. That wasn't me on Sunday arvo. Mine is a blue hornet S with the half fairing. I have a pic of it in the showcase.

7. Welcome Hornets and enjoy your hornet