Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

farkers trying to kill me again

Discussion in 'Your Near Misses - A Place to Vent' started by twistngo, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Usually don't ride mid morning but had a doctors appointment.
    Doing a left turn from a slip lane and an idiot Chinese woman decides to move from the line of traffic at the lights and turn left. Runs me into the gutter. When I start beeping looks at me as if its my fault then pisses off. Followed her and she's doing the same thing at the next lights. Stopped in one lane, the next lane is a bit shorter so with no indicators she changes lanes. Gave her a wide berth and get past her only to have a dipstick in a 4 wheel drive change lanes in front of me. Again no indicators and we're skimming the right hand gutter this time (divided road). Wasn't in her blind spot, which probably saved me as I had time to avoid her.

Its madness when the suburban mums are on the road!

2. And people wonder why we zoom off at the lights and try to put distance between them and us.

Wear a camera, report them to the hwy patrol. I've done it. I think if more of us do it, we'd get some of these idiots off the streets.