Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Fantastic service

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Spectre, Feb 14, 2006.

1. Had the Sprint serviced yesterday at Turn-One motorcycles in Kensington, and I gotta say it was the best experience I've ever had with a mechanic. Ever. I had to double check I had the right bike it was so good.

All you Triumph owners, if you're not having your bike serviced here you should be. Charlie knows Triumphs absolutely inside and out, and his attention to detail is extraordinary. And the clincher was his follow up phone call this morning asking me how the bike was.
  2. WHAT??? Is he trying to make it hard for everyone else????? This could ruin other repairers' hard won reputation :LOL:
  3. I've heard Charlie is definitely the man to see in regards to Triumph bikes. Hoping he is prepared for doing my Daytona 675 when I am able to take it to him :)
  4. Great to hear. I only wish there were more people in this industry who knows how to provide good customer service :)
  5. That's so good to hear. Not that I have a Triumph, but there are a few good mechanics out there, but it very hard to find one with great customer service. For some reason the places I've been to have never made me feel comfortable as I don't know to much about the mechanics of a bike, they just don't give you the time of day. Maybe it's just me because I don't know the secret handshake :p

Do "Turn-One" service all types of bikes?
  6. I'm sure he works on just about anything, saw a Suzuki TL1000 when I was there. Give him a buzz to check, 9372 1299.
  7. Hey Spectre,

Long time no see mate. How is the Silver Sprint treating you?

Good news on the service. Take it easy, Mark.
  8. Howdy Marco
    The Sprint's a sweet ride mate, well pleased with it, to say the least. Could/will be a bit noisier though! :grin:

You still got the VTR? Thought you were looking for a replacement?

I'll try to get to Friday coffee again soon, it has been a while.
  9. Cheers Spectre.
  10. I take both my Daytona and my wife's TT600 to Charlie. He's the best mechanic I've been to in 10 years of riding. The bike always feels better after getting it back from him.
    And yes he does service other brands.