Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Falcon Motorcycles

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by jd, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Stumbled upon this interesting project by a US based artist/designer - the aim of which is to produce 10 motorcycles over 10 years based upon some of the most iconic engines every produced.

Three have been completed so far, and based on those I can't wait to see what the other 7 will look like. If you're the sort of person that likes quality engineering you'll definitely want to spend some (alone) time checking out their gallery.

2. Mix of beauty and art.

I'd love to ride around in one of those. Such a head turner. Everyone would be looking!
  3. gorgeous VTWIN at the top would be a thundering beauty wouldnt it
  4. The one at the top is certainly my favourite, especially given it's running a Brough Superior engine (edit: Correction, make that a Vincent Black Shadow engine).

Of course I'm most interested in what they have planned for the Ariel Square-4 engine.
  5. You really ARE a masochist, aren't you :LOL:???

I agree, the V-Twin looks special.
  6. It does look great, but also looks like its about to fold in half
  7. They all look the same to me. :eek:
  8. Woops double post.
  9. Very very beautiful bikes. They look like they come from the age of REAL bikes!
  10. Second one looks like it belongs in a 50s speedway race!!!
  11. when are they doing the hyosong motor?
  12. Someone's already come up with the perfect bike for that:
    • Like Like x 1
  13. The detail on them is second to none. Seriously jeweler quality finishes