Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Falco Axis how waterproof

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by kyan, Jul 11, 2008.

1. Just bought a pair of falco axis boots. I am interested in hearing from anyone who owns some with regards to how rainproof they are. I guess

I'd find out next time it pelts down, but anyway...

Also, is there any product you can apply to help with the waterproofing?

2. Ive had a pair for just over 6 months now and so far they have been very good.
    Very comfortable and to date i have never had any water get inside.
  3. ahh crapper I have this in the wrong section. sorry mods
  4. :rofl:
  5. Sheesh didn't you listen to your sales assistant :p

Especially when her name is Tanya :LOL:
  6. hahahaha did you serve me today?

yes yes I listened u were great.
  7. :grin:
    Glad you are happy with them :)
  8. Had mine about five months and chuffed with them.....comfortable to ride and walk.....so far seems weatherproof.......get asked about them often enough too, I think people liker the look of the ankle/heel protection.
    Just look after them mate with a clean more than once a century :LOL: and rib a good waterproofer or Dubbin into them regular..........

9. I've had a pair for about 2 months. So far been very happy with them. To be honest I haven't ridden in the rain yet, however I'm told they are waterproof, and everyone here says the same, so that works for me!