Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Fake Fox gear selling on Ebay?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by nightgash, Jan 30, 2007.

1.  Top
  2. I was looking at getting knee/shin guards for under my jeans from this seller. Wanted to try on before hand to see if they would fit. Response was "don't worry they fit most people". Look at his feedback - heaps of things aren't located in Ivanhoe as suggested and are posted from o/s (China). Make of it what you will, this was just my experience. Btw, I decided against purchasing from him.

3. I have decided against it also. I have look around at proper Fox Retailers and they sell nothing like this body armor. The knee and elbow pads are similar to the ones from this guy but are slightly different and the wrong colour.

I sent an email off to FOX USA and they said that they cannot guarantee unless its from a proper Fox retailer. They are either Fox knock offs or gear that has come direct from the factory and Fox don't want to say anything.