Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Fairings for my ZZR

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by Enrgkid, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Alright so I have placed a deposit on a Ninja 300, But I have decided to keep my zzr250 and tinker with it and one day give it to my Girlfriend to ride when it's all nice and shiny.

I have all the parts I need for it except Fairings and Exhaust pipes.

Exhaust wise I am thinking a Musari Exhaust because relatively cheap.

Fairings I am struggling to find a set under $550, I'd like to get it under $450 for fairings if I could, I just don't know where too look. Does anyone know where I could look for cheap fairings?

Thanks,

Enrgkid

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'm guessing you've tried the usual ebay/gumtree?

3. Yea thats where the $550 quote comes from I think thats about as cheap I can find them:(

4. I didn't realise how overpriced LAMS bike fairings on ebay are, until I started checking out how much proper supersport fairings were....

5. I know it's ridiculous. But it could be worse one place was 650 without postage

6. :eek:

In comparison, I was surprised to find I could get a full fairing set for my gixxer for as low as $350, definitely a big jump hahah

7. oh bugger, don't rub it in :p

8. you can get fairings of alibaba for around the $350 for the zzr. I just dont know about quality