Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Fairing spike bolts

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by cheky, Dec 2, 2008.

1. Hi Guys, Im trying to find any business that sell fairing bolt spikes. I have sent alot of custom bikes with them but cant find any that do them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Have checked eBay?

I'm pretty sure that I have come across them in eBay stores, although never been persuaded to purchase any myself.

From personal experience bikes hurt plenty without those little sharp objects adding to the carnage in an off. :eek:

3. thanks banoobi. the spike were only going to get put on if bike was entered into a show just to give it that more custom look. I will check ebay.

Thanks

4. I think I saw some at Intyre Motorcycles, can't hurt to give them a call.

Haven't got the number handy, but google will.

5. MV You are a FU*KING LEGEND. they have em in stock. $8 each which is alot cheaper than ebay cheapest ones were $75 US plus postage and that was for a packet of 6. All i need to do is now wait for them to arrive.
    Cheers

6. Sounds like a bargain, be sure to post up some pics when you have it ready for the show. :)

7. Yeah, I know. My legendness is second only to my modesty. :grin:

You can buy me a beer sometime, & don't forget to chuck up some photos when you're done.

Cheers!

8. A Beer???? Mate for this you deserve a slab. I will make sure once its all done i will throw some pics up. The guys at Intyre are that good ended up buying a few other little goodies too.. Polished S ingraved head stem plug, Polished S engraved race stand spools, S engraved polished bar ends and the spikes. Thought the TL needed a bit of spoiling so got polished Kand N oil filter and some motul 5100 oil. With the $$ i saved thanks to you the TL gets a bit of spoiling.
    Thanks heaps

9. Didn't know you had a TL, might have to pick your brains on a few things! The TL1000S is on my list when it comes to upgrade time.

Glad to hear it worked out mate. :)

10. No Probs, if i dont have the answer got a good mate who is a magician with the TLR and TLS. his name is Sis from Sjay Motorcycles.