Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Fairing Screws?

Discussion in 'Technical and Troubleshooting Torque' started by Wilson, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Hey Guys,

I'm after some fairing screws for my GSX250F, Across and am having a hard time finding them. I've tried my local dealers, nut and bolt shops, searched the net and am hoping find-a-part turns something up. They have a 3mm allen head on them and a 5mm thread width.

Just wondering if anyone has any information of where to get them?
    Thanks Wilson.

2. I do, but not in vic.
  3. Could just get a box of stainless M5 allen screws from Supercrap and a box of M5 washers. It won't be stock but it'll work and look sorta OK.
  4. www.tastynuts.com

I am not even joking.

If you can't find the model of your bike, look up a simmilar one, chances are they used the same bolt. The specs should be on there.
  5. Thanks for all the responses,

I looked at getting plain M5 allen screws and washers but wanted a more stock finish. I ended up going with the tasty nuts website, was a bit skeptical at first, haha, but they also known as pro bolt. Got some screws collars and washers which look the closest to stock I'm going to get.